~Giải trí lành mạnh~
Welcome to 4rum The Entertainment, 4rum của chúng tôi bảo đảm không làm bạn phải buồn lòng ^^
~Giải trí lành mạnh~
Welcome to 4rum The Entertainment, 4rum của chúng tôi bảo đảm không làm bạn phải buồn lòng ^^
~Giải trí lành mạnh~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

~Giải trí lành mạnh~

[T]he [E]ntertainment

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
The Legend Killer (984)
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  Vote_lcap[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  Voting_bar[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  Vote_rcap 
MasterP (921)
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  Vote_lcap[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  Voting_bar[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  Vote_rcap 
Austin 3:16 (900)
ThiênThầnTrắng (850)
TheHardyBoyz (367)
MasterT (239)
lamkevin73 (145)
Chirs Killer (115)
ice_Frog97 (73)
Cena Sucks (71)
Latest topics
» [Download] WWE Smackdown 23/8/2013
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeby The Legend Killer Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:45 pm

» [Download] TNA iMPACT Wrestling 22/8/2013 Hardcore Justice
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeby The Legend Killer Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 pm

» [Download] WWE Raw 19/8/2013
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeby The Legend Killer Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:50 am

» [Download] WWE SummerSlam 2013
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeby The Legend Killer Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:29 am

» [Photos] SmackDown 23/8/2013
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeby The Legend Killer Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:07 am

» [Photos] RAW 19/8/2013
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeby The Legend Killer Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:19 pm

» [Online] Backlash 2016
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeby The Legend Killer Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:46 pm

» (Bàn Luận) SummerSlam 2013
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeby The Legend Killer Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:11 pm

» (Download) RAW 12/8/2013
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeby The Legend Killer Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:57 pm

» (Online) RAW 12/8/2013
[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeby The Legend Killer Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Statistics
Diễn Đàn hiện có 54 thành viên
Chúng ta cùng chào mừng thành viên mới đăng ký: tranthuks44@gmail.com

Tổng số bài viết đã gửi vào diễn đàn là 4042 in 928 subjects
Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 22 người, vào ngày Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:03 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm

Share | 

[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
MasterP
Tước hiệu Admin

Admin
MasterP

Tâm trạng Tâm trạng : Đang vui
TEs : 6276
Điểm nổi tiếng : 126
Đến từ : TP.HCM

Tài sản của tôi
My Group: Trưởng nhóm †Dark†Dragon†

Huân Chương & Championship Belt:

Pet:

[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas    [WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 am

Wrestlers:
Brock Lesnar: Win first match

Arn Anderson - Villain Story Cutscene @ Royal Rumble

Edge - Villain Cutscene Battle Royal

Stone Cold Steve Austin - Use Champion and successfully defend WWE Championship OR Outsider Story Scene Wrestlemania

Sin Cara - Become Intercontinental Champion

Demolition (Ax and Smash) - Become Tag Team Champ

Kevin Nash - Outsider Story cutscene 5-2 after the cutscene where Kevin Nash slams HHH in the lockeroom.

Vader - Hero Story 6-2 after your match with Tyson Kidd and you defeat Vader in the ring

Eddie Guerrero - Hero Story scene 7-1, after your match with Rey Mysterio as Eddie Guerrero

Booker T - Hero Story 8-1 after Booker's appearence in Jacob Cass' match with Husky Harris

Road Warriors (Hawk and Animal) - Hero Story Scene 10-1 after Animal appearance in Jacob Cass' match with Kofi Kingston

Ricky Steamboat - Hero Story Cutscene Royal Rumble

Mr. McMahon - Hero Story Cutscene Steel Cage Match

Goldust - Cody Rhodes wins a match. (Cody will attack his own opponent but Goldust will run in to the rescue.)

Michelle McCool - Win Divas Championship

Story Mode/Themes/Videos

Outsider Story - Villain Story scene Wrestle Mania

Hero Story - Outsider Story cutscene SummerSlam

King of Kings theme - Outsider Story Cutscene SummerSlam

United Kingdom Entrance Video and Theme - Villain Story Scene TLC

Jacob Cass Entrance Video and Music - Hero Story Scene 2-1 after you walk down the ramp the first time as Jacob Cass

Mr. McMahon Entrance Video and Music - Hero Story cutscene Steel Cage match.

Undertaker Entrance - Win match with Undertaker in the WrestleMania arena in Universe Mode

Championship Belts

Hardcore Championship - Win any title in a falls count anywhere match.

Million Dollar Championship - Win any title with Ted DiBiase

World Tag Team Championships - Win the tag team titles on SmackDown (Which is funny cause these were the RAW titles.)

WWE Tag Team Championships - Whin the tag team titles on RAW (Which is funny cause these were the SD titles.)

WWE Championship (I THINK this means the Undisputed title) - Win the WWE Championship with HHH at a PPV.

ECW Championship - Win any title during an Extreme Rules match

WWE Attitude Era Championship - Win the WWE Championship with Stone Cold Steve Austin

Champion of Champions title - Win any title at the Clash of the Champions arena

Classic WWE Intercontinental Championship - Win the Intercontinental Title

WWE European Championship - Villain Storyline scene 10-1, Sheamus on stage with William Regal, Drew McIntyre, and Wade Barrett. Sheamus declares his US title the European title.

WWE Light Heavyweight Championship - Win any title with Rey Mysterio

WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Hero Story Scene 13-1 after Big Show paints WCW on the championship

WWE Championship (WCW) Championship - Hero Story scene Elimination Chamber

WCW Championship - Hero Story Cutscene Steel Cage 1

Alternate Attires

John Cena Entrance Attire - Villain Story scene 1-4 after you defeat Cena on the stage as Sheamus

The Miz Entrance Attire - Villain Story Scene 2-1 after The Miz comes out on stage with Wade Barrett

Sheamus with T-Shirt - Villain Story scene 5-4 after your tag team match as William Regal, Drew McIntyre, and Sheamus

William Regal with Suit - Villain Story 8-5 after United Kingdom wins Survivor Series

Drew McIntyre with Suit - Villain Story 13-2 after you weaken John Cena in the ring as Sheamus

Edge Entrance Attire - Villain Story 15-2 after you defeat Arn Anderson in the ring.

Sheamus with Suit - Villain Story 18-1 after you finish off HHH in the ring as Sheamus

Wade Barrett with Suit - Villain Story 19-2 after your backstage brawl with Wade Barrett

HHH Street Attire - Outsider Story cutscene WrestleMania

Arn Anderson civilian attire - Hero Story scene 5-1 after Kevin Nash introduces Arn Anderson

Kevin Nash with suit -Hero story cutscene 14-1 after Nash slams Jacob Cass and Rey Mysterio after their tag team match with Big Show and Cody Rhodes

Mr. McMahon with Suit - Hero cutscene Steel Cage 1

"DASHING" Cody Rhodes - Villain Story scene 4-1 after you match with Rhodes as Sheamus

John Cena Purple Attire - Go into a WrestleMania match featuring John Cena as one of the competitors. It should be his entrance attire.

John Cena with T Shirt - Go into a WrestleMania match featuring John Cena as one of the competitors. It should be his entrance attire. (I realize these two are contradictory, but I'm just typing them as its written.)

Hooded Undertaker Entrance Attire - Go into a WrestleMania match featuring Undertaker as one of the competitors. It should be his entrance attire.

Randy Orton without Beard - Go into a WrestleMania match featuring Randy Orton as one of the competitors. It should be his model during his entrance AND his match

Arenas

NXT Arena - Win Survivor Series in the Hero Storyline (The First PPV)

Over the Limit Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Fatal 4-Way Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Money in the Bank arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Night of Champions Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Hell in a Cell Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Bragging Rights Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Survivor Series Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

TLC Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Extreme Rules Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Tribute to the Troops Arena - Complete your first WWE Universe Year

NXT Arena - Hero Story scene SummerSlam (Again I understand this is contradictory to what was previously written. Just typing as it appears in the guide.)

Clash of Champions Arena - Hero Story Cutscene Clash of Champions

Nitro Arena - Hero Story cutscene 21-1 after the Monday Night Nitro match

nguồn:
truongton.net
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://vn-entertainment.forum-viet.com

[WWE 12] Unlock alll Superstars and Divas

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang